Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sexy Week 6: Party on my face. You're invited.

Forty-two days into the ultimate beard face challenge and both grizzly men are looking... well, grizzly.

Possibly sub-human.

BUT THAT'S A MOO POINT!* HERE! In week six are our heroes. Battling fatigue, in-grown hairs, sexless nights and clogged shower drains they soldier on their way to victory! There are many pictures for this week, I am VERY happy to announce. Finally, we are seeing the painful changes in our heroes as the beard hair slowly takes over their minds. Marvel at the rage! Gasp at the growth! Stare in HORROR as Marc slowly turns cannibal on an unsuspecting young lady's butt!

I CAN'T LOOK!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!


Beware... Marc will kill you if the mood strikes him.


Thanks to Laira for the pics! w00t!



*This is from 1 of 5 funny moments found in the "Friends" television series.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! And that was my ass he was "biting"...I was, of course, completely unaware of this. And it was also my birthday! Happy birthday to meee!